IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

PNC Leeds City council parking fine ... Help

Options
I was staying in a hotel across the road from West street car park. I have driven all the way from shropshire.

I received a PNC fine when i returned to my car in the morning. I had paid my ticket and displayed in my window the night before. I paid for the duration of 24hours and the ticket was issued just after 8am in the morning.

Of course the cold weather has come in now, when i saw my fine on the window. there was no evidence shown of the officer, wiping my iced up windscreen to check for a ticket.
I have logged online and seen the images taken of my vehicle, which also shown my screen been completely covered in ice with now effort to show looking for ticket. now how would the officer know whether their was a display ticket, displayed ?

can i appeal this ? helppp ?

Comments

• Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    As this is council , join pepipoo fightback forums using a non Hotmail email address and post in the council section on there after reading their terms and conditions

This forum mainly deals with private parking charges
  • Ralph-y
    Ralph-y Posts: 4,565 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    hi, welcome to the forum ...

if this is a council 'fine' then you would be best served popping over to

http://forums.pepipoo.com/

as we do private parking .....

do not use a hotmail address as the PEPIPOO site balks ....

Good luck

Ralph:cool:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family