We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Do I have a ccj registered against me

Do I have a CCJ registered against me, Ive received a letter from a solicitor telling me that I have and i've checked via MSE Credit club and it suggests there may be one.



I did not receive (as far as I know) any court paperwork I did get some threatening letters from a car parking company a while ago:mad:.


Q; how do I check to see what and when a CCJ has been applied?


TIA


G

Comments

  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 38,263 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Credit club suggests there may be one? What exactly does it say?

    Have you checked with all the credit reference agencies?
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

    Pedant alert - it's could have not could of.
  • pjb19
    pjb19 Posts: 7 Forumite
    sorted thanks...
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.