ONE DAY LEFT to add your questions before the Forum 'Ask An Expert: Energy' event ends. Our expert MSE Andrew will answer some from Wed afternoon
Can I take a break from steaming my Christmas puddings?
My puddings have been cooking for almost 5 hours now and I want to go out. I'm just turning off the heat and leaving them sitting there till I get back. I don't want to poison anyone on Christmas day, should I continue to cook them tomorrow for a couple of hours and then again on Christmas Day?
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards