IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

How long do I get to respond to NTK?

Apologies if the answer to this is in a thread somewhere, I did a search and couldn't see anything.

I received a Penalty Charge Notice on 01/10/19 from a local council for parking on a street. I appealed it fairly quickly due to no signage, and they have rejected my appeal. I haven't yet received the NTK, but I wondered if anyone knows how long I have to respond to this with a formal appeal? I am going away on Saturday 02/11 and will not be home until 19/11, and I don't want to jeopardise any chance of winning by responding too late, not that I have any choice if it arrives while I'm away!

This is the first parking ticket I'm taking 'all the way', so I want to make sure I maximise my chances of success! Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Blood donations to date: 10 | Type: O negative[/B][/CENTER]

Comments

• fisherjim
    fisherjim Posts: 6,024 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    You need to take this to pepipoo, this forum deals with private parking charges.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,448 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    An NTO (not 'NTK', completely different with Council PCNs) will be issued during the 6 months following a PCN and will give you 28 days to appeal again.

Register free and post here for expert help, no HOTMAIL emails!

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showforum=30
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure