PayPal Affidavit

Hi I have opened a case with PayPal ISNAD as the item was not in the signed for parcel. They have sent an email asking me to complete an affidavit. But it is not an attachment, the wording is in the body of the email and I cannot work out for the life of me how to create a document with this to upload it into the resolution centre.

All I have managed to do is complete it and save a screen shot but surely it's more sophisticated than this? Has anyone else had this and managed to submit it. I have to do it this weekend and I've already spent way too much time trying to do this.
Thanks
The most potent weapon of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed. Steve Biko

Comments

• Can you copy and paste the relevant part of the e-mail into a document? If you're on a desk/laptop you probably have at least Wordpad installed and maybe Word or equivalent. If you're on mobile (tablet or phone) do you have a Google account? Google Docs will work, or maybe Apple have their own equivalent if you're on an iPhone.

If not, copy and paste the relevant part into a new e-mail to the PayPal e-mail address, so then at least it's separate from the body of what you'd be sending as a reply.
  • jetplane
    jetplane Posts: 1,615 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I completed it and replied by email but had a return email stating the account could not accept incoming mail. I then copied it into word but you can't upload word onto PayPal, I then saved it as a PDF and uploaded it during webchat and she said it wasn't valid. The only advice webchat could give me was to take a photo of it but I couldn't get the whole document on screen at that time.

I have now resorted to sending myself an email and saving a partial screen shot of the relevant bits and uploading that as a photo and will wait to see if that is valid. But I am sure there must be an easier way. :wall:

Thanks
    The most potent weapon of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed. Steve Biko
  • Oh goodness, yes I see. That's bizarre! Hopefully they'll accept that - and after all the hassle I certainly hope they settle the case in your favour!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure