🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Which online share dealer to use ?

Options
Hi

I soon wish to purchase some shares in my company . Could anyone recommend a cheap/reliable/easy online service that I could use .

Thank you :T
Easy Money

Comments

• Jake'sGran
    Jake'sGran Posts: 3,269 Forumite
    Options
    Hi

I soon wish to purchase some shares in my company . Could anyone recommend a cheap/reliable/easy online service that I could use .

Thank you :T

It sounds like your company does not have it's own share buying scheme therefore you could have a look at The Share Centre who are very well known and give a good service including advice if you should need it. Also, try the following - iii, Selftrade, E-Trade, Hoodless Brennan etc etc. Halifax have a service where it costs only £1.50 to buy shares but they put all orders together and buy four times a month so you are not necessarily getting the best price. Have a look at a comparison site.
  • Dukes_of_hazard
    Options
    Thanks, I did not think of looking at a comparison website.

I might go with selftrade as they seem to do a good referral scheme. I will just check my company does not offer a share buying scheme. They are pretty rubbish in this department.

Thanks again.:T
    Easy Money
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills