New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

UK Hols and Theatre

Please check the MSE coronavirus guides that contain all the confirmed info we have – these guides are being constantly updated:
Coronavirus Help & Your Rights * Coronavirus Travel Rights

For any specific Coronavirus related queries please post on the Coronavirus Boards on the forum:
Coronavirus Support & Help * Coronavirus Travel Help & Info

Blackpool Hotel for May

3 replies 2.3K views
astra46astra46 Forumite
99 posts
Im looking for a good value Blackpool Hotel for May, 2 Adults, for 7 nights.

Any recommendations?

Replies

• Sharon87Sharon87 Forumite
    4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    You looking for a hotel or BnB?

I stayed at the Wescoe guesthouse recently, near the South pier just off the promenade, they have family rooms and double rooms, great breakfast, guaranteed parking. It's not wheelchair friendly - it has steps leading to the front door and you may need to climb a few sets of stairs depending on your room location. Some of the rooms are quite small, so order one of the premium rooms if possible, the one I had would have been too small for 2 people.
  • tattybyetattybye Forumite
    70 posts
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    We have just had the absolute best couple of days staying at The Arthington B&B.
    Not your normal B&B, better than some 4* hotels i've stayed in.

The owners were lovely and couldn't do enough for you either.

Free parking too, they have their own car park.
  • sheilavwsheilavw Forumite
    1.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    we often stay at the claremont its all inclusive on a lot of dates, its a choice hotel and they also have the viking or the cliffs in blackpool