Winter travel insurance for staycation
We are going on holiday in a British resort over Christmas. We are not doing any winter sports or anything but I want to get travel insurance in the unlikely event that the resort closes down because of snow over Christmas week. Does anyone know if any travel insurance would cover this? Unfortunately I paid by debit card ages ago so can't do the credit card thing if things go wrong. Most articles online talk about airports but we'll be driving.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449K Spending & Discounts
- 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.3K Life & Family
- 246.7K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards