We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Do Clearpay report to CRA?
[Deleted User]
Posts: 0 Newbie
I was considering using Clearpay for my BooHoo order and wondered if they report to CRA?”
0
Comments
-
Have you asked them?
If it's a credit account then they will likely report to one if not all CRA's0 -
Yes they do report to CRAs, according to their websiteI work within the voluntary sector, supporting vulnerable people to rebuild their lives.
I love my job
0 -
Thanks. I’ve obviously missed that bit then as I searched high and low. Thanks very much.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
