Celine Dion Manchester 4/09/2020

Hi,

looking for a bit of guidance here.
I have been tasked with buying two tickets for the Dion concert on the above date and venue, as I will be at home and have online access.
I am baffled as to how to procede, having googled the event to find many sites offering tickets and many complaints about rip offs.
Any advice please?.
I believe tickets are on sale from 10am tomorrow (Friday).
Thanks,
Meg.

Comments

• JReacher1
    JReacher1 Posts: 4,652
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    I would just go on ticketmaster tomorrow and buy the tickets at 10am. I would suspect this will be busy so I would aim to buy at exactly 10am, in addition I would decide today where you wanted to sit.
  • Socajam
    Socajam Posts: 1,238
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Second ticket master and no one else
  • Another recommendation to use Ticket Master and nobody else. Also highly recommend their insurance. I bought tickets with them for Billy Joel in at Wembley June of this year as a surprise for my husband almost a year ago.

In May my husband was taken seriously ill and it became clear we'd be unable to travel or attend the concert :-(. I made a claim on the insurance I'd purchased and was very pleased with the prompt, efficient and professional way in which the claim was handled and paid out. It's a small amount to add to the price of what are expensive tickets and although we've never needed to claim before, I was very pleased to have been able to claim back what I'd spent on our tickets and receive a refund with no fuss or questions asked.
  • meg00
    meg00 Posts: 211
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Bought tickets through a website called Gigsberg as the cheapest tickets I could find on Ticketmaster were £207 each. I am not unhappy as paid by credit card, so if anything goes wrong I can claim it back.
    However, the tickets according to Manchester Arena website don't go on sale till 10am tomorrow. Can I buy the same or better price tickets tomorrow direct from the arena?. If so, how?.
    Thanks for your input folks, never done this before.
    Meg.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport