Hi, I need guidance on how to claim redundancy with a split wage. I was working 7months of the year so I split my wage to cover the remaining 5months. As I've been made redundant I need to claim these half wages back. If anybody can point me in the right direction or has gone through a similar situation. Please get in touch.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Fans demand refunds from Leeds Festival

...after Rage Against The Machine pulls out

MSE News

The 'Ask An Expert' event

Check out last week's energy-themed Q&A with MSE's experts

MSE Forum

Free museums & galleries

Where to get your culture fix across the UK

MSE Deals