i don't see John Lewis credit card mentioned or recommended in here ??

Options
2»

Comments

• ratechaser
    ratechaser Posts: 1,674 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    JL is our 'non-AMEX UK card' now. Said I wasn't going to have 3 of them but the 0.5% equivalent cashback is better than our Nationwide one we use for overseas, and as we have a JL and Waitrose a few mins walk away, interested to see what other perks may pop up.

That said, the wife was less than impressed that she couldn't get her card immediately in store, as they wanted her to prove her income (too many zeros on it or some such nonsense :o )
  • enthusiasticsaver
    Options
    We use our local waitrose a fair bit and I use my JL partnership card for that. Gives me a nice lot of vouchers every now and again. I don't use the app though as I wasn't aware they had one. I will locate that now.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free Wannabe, Budgeting and Banking and Savings and Investment boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • ratechaser
    ratechaser Posts: 1,674 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    We use our local waitrose a fair bit and I use my JL partnership card for that. Gives me a nice lot of vouchers every now and again. I don't use the app though as I wasn't aware they had one. I will locate that now.

It's not bad, but I can get 1.25% from Amex, so apart from getting foreign currency, I never use the partnership card in JL or Waitrose. Which might be seen as a little ironic...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure