Flavva?

Options
2»

Comments

• SarahCummines
    Options
    PLEASE AVOID THIS COMPANY! Complete scam artists. Repeatedly asked why I couldn't access the site on an Android tablet completely ignored. Recently got a MacBook so tried accessing. Only £40.00 credit which should have been £120 because I took out subscription. Raised it with them telling me to cancel subscription & refund me my subscription fees as they had not upheld their side of the contract by providing me the £120 credit was completely ignored. Threatened them with Trading standards. Got a response saying subscription cancelled & I had £100 credit but no mention of subscription fee refund. I remessaged saying it wasn't good enough I wanted my fees back ignored again. Now all of a sudden they magically don't deliver to this area anymore. They didn't tell me that they were going to stop delivering to this area a couple of days earlier when they adjusted my credit. And I cannot gain access to my account at all so I can't close it so they don't have access to my personal detailsNone of this is slanderous everything can be proven espescially if investigated. Kept recent messages as evidence. Also still getting marketing emails even though they don't deliver to my area anymore. It is my own personal belief they suspended my account for sticking up for my rights.
  • Leanneisannoyed
    Options
    This site should be avoided. I set up an account to see the products and prices, I used an out of date bank card they don't verify your details, the items they offer are cheaper in the supermarket and you can book online, it's not a buy now pay later and if you set up an account with your bank card even if you haven't ordered anything money will be taken. They email me twice a day saying as I'm a special customer I will get £100 credit but first I must call customer services to update my bank details ( yea right) if people leave negative comments on trust pilot flava report the comments. Avoid avoid avoid!!!! Contract not clear and money will be taken even if you don't order they will say "subscription fees". 
  • nemostar
    Options
    PLEASE AVOID THIS COMPANY! Complete scam artists. Repeatedly asked why I couldn't access the site on an Android tablet completely ignored. Recently got a MacBook so tried accessing. Only £40.00 credit which should have been £120 because I took out subscription. Raised it with them telling me to cancel subscription & refund me my subscription fees as they had not upheld their side of the contract by providing me the £120 credit was completely ignored. Threatened them with Trading standards. Got a response saying subscription cancelled & I had £100 credit but no mention of subscription fee refund. I remessaged saying it wasn't good enough I wanted my fees back ignored again. Now all of a sudden they magically don't deliver to this area anymore. They didn't tell me that they were going to stop delivering to this area a couple of days earlier when they adjusted my credit. And I cannot gain access to my account at all so I can't close it so they don't have access to my personal detailsNone of this is slanderous everything can be proven espescially if investigated. Kept recent messages as evidence. Also still getting marketing emails even though they don't deliver to my area anymore. It is my own personal belief they suspended my account for sticking up for my rights.
    Sounds very dodgy to me and looks like you're not the only one!! 

Do you live near their shop at Misson Mill? May be worth paying them a visit and see what they say face to face 

• nemostar
    Options
    Latest review on Trustpilot before it gets removed :smile:
    "DO NOT use this company
    They rip you off £29.99 just for browsing their webpage.
    When questioned this is a membership fee which on their webpage says free no fees no sign up costs but apparently this is small print.
    You have to give card details to browsr their products and look around.
    When I asked for a refund all I got was its paragragh 16.1
    Please be aware this is clearly a scam company that take money for looking at their webpage.
    That £30 was for gas/electricity/food for a mother and child"
  • nemostar
    nemostar Posts: 8 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Another review due to be removed soon by flava.co.uk:

"" Scan alert

flava.co.uk the postal address is the same as a discount warehouse selling near sell by date purchases i fell for this scam and will be sending all the information to the police for further investigation how dare these people scam and pry on the vulnerable and use the current situation to line there own pockets""

• sousadomingas
    Options
    Please anyone who is out there these people are a scam, guys people are leaving glowing reviews, but the reality is they use your card details for the membership even you said no to any member! Because they already have your bank details! And the bank won't help you, they will not class it as a fraud! But I did not want a membership, but they will take the money from you even you do not do any shopping. I had money to pay a direct debit but they helped themselves. Then they won't reply when you contact them! I want them stopped, they cannot do this to vulnerable people. I will report them to anyone who can hear me. Already emailed their details to the news to investigate, will go to the citizen's adviser and will keep on it, this is not right! I want them to shut! I can prove they took the money and I am sure I did not sign up for membership. Be careful because they are preying on people with low income!  Utterly disgusting !
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback