Parking Eye County Court Claim Help Needed

Parked at the Holiday Inn Cambridge funnily enough for a speed awareness course on the 23/05/19, I actually paid the ticket (approx £4) but I have a feeling that this should have been validated inside the hotel (there may be some CCTV footage of me paying?). Anyway put the ticket on the dashboard in clear view. Then I was sent letters from Parking Eye for parking on private land in breach of their t+cs. Never bothered with the follow on letters and just shredded these thinking they would eventually give up also never kept the original ticket I bought. Then I have received the County Court Claim from the County Court Business Centre issued 19/08/19 asking to pay £175. Can anyone help me with how to proceed next especially since time is now ticking I am keen to challenge this.

Replies

• fisherjimfisherjim Forumite
    4.7K Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please delete this duplicate thread you will confuse matters by posting it twice
  • AMP279AMP279 Forumite
    57 Posts
    10 Posts
    Sorry my mistake new to all this! Would like to remove this post but no idea how I go about doing this? Any advice welcome....
  • RedxRedx Forumite
    36.8K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pm a board guide like crabman or soolin and ask them to delete this thread
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides