Right to reject after 6 months

I bought a used Jaguar Xf R sport in January 2018 from an approved dealer on PCP. The car had only covered 8000 miles. I started to recieve restricted performance issues in June 2018. I booked the car in to be fixed but had to wait 8 weeks for a courtesy car to be available.

They told me this was due to my dpf filter being full and needed a regen. I paid for this work and the following day from picking it up i had the same restricted performance issues. Jaguar told me they did not have a courtesy car until several months later so i had to wait until october 2018 for it to be looked at again.

They found a fault which was a turbo shut off valve and replaced under warranty.

The car has since been into Jaguar in december 2018, twice in february 2019, once in May 2019 and again now August 2019 with the same problem + cross over valves and a new turbo vacuum.

The car is now on 14200 miles. It has not done much distance at all since buying this.

What legal rights do I have in rejecting the car. Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport