We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Quidco offering £20.00 if you have egg card
Thrifty_2
Posts: 111 Forumite
in Credit cards
Hi All, this may well of been mentioned before, if so please accept my apollogies Quidco are offering £20.00 for succesfull applicants who sign up to a Egg visa Card (NOT egg Money). I have to say i have not done this myself as a i already have enough cards.
It offers 0% for up to 14 months on balance transfers (3% handling fee)
0% for up to 3 months on purchases
Just thought it was worth a mention if anyone had shortlisted this card.
It offers 0% for up to 14 months on balance transfers (3% handling fee)
0% for up to 3 months on purchases
Just thought it was worth a mention if anyone had shortlisted this card.
Cashback earned since joining MSE:-
Greasy Palms £372.83,Topcashback £57.15, R-Points 735 points, Cashback kings £131.28,My Shopping Rewards
£37.30, Reward Circle 540 Points, Quidco £163.31
:TPlay To Win!
0
Comments
-
Yeah I was thinking about cards, saw the barclays £25 freebie one and then egg. Thought the 1% cashback on egg was a good deal and then realised it was £20 on quidco too. Can't really argue which one is the better deal.
I was rejected for capital's 4% cashback card btw (after ref)
damn them!
I know that cashback on quidco is not guaranteed but in my two years (£300 back) I've only had problems with "crocus" flowers tracking and my enquiries were always successful. Oh I had a prob with prudential too but I did a second purchase of insurance which tracked and then phoned up to cancel the first
Guess that would be tricky with a credit card... ouch. 0 -
-
You only get cashback on egg Money (Mastercard), not the egg card (Visa) which the quidco offer refers to.
However, you currently get 2% instant cashback on Shell fuel for both egg cards at the moment: http://www.hotukdeals.com/deal/55337/shell-2-instant-cashback-in-conjunc/0 -
Thanks for the heads up.... I'll prolly pass on the quidco and get the egg money card.0
-
Applied through Quidco for Egg Card, got the £35 for that, then phoned Egg and said: 'I've made a mistake, I wanted actually the Egg Money' - and Hey! Presto! - they closed my Egg Card and opened me Egg Money account:cool:Thanks for the heads up.... I'll prolly pass on the quidco and get the egg money card.iaye carramba!0 -
hey why not, I'll give it a go. Thanks for the heads up #2.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards