Issue with MSE Credit Club/Experian

Hi

Is there an issue with Experian or the credit club at the mo? I’ve logged in following an email alerting me to a change in my score to see it still the same but no active credit info showing. I tracked my score monthly last year, early this year because we were applying for a mortgage so I know the info was there but now nothing.

I’ll be honest, I can remember ever seeing my new mortgage account on here but my phone contract, bank account and store card have continued to remain active accounts. I can see my previous mortgage as settled/closed.

My old address is still the only one showing but I guess that shouldn’t make a difference in showing active accounts? All 3 active accounts and a new credit card are linked to my new address and I am on the electoral register here too but this is also not showing, so I can’t understand what the issue is. The other 2 CRAs are showing correctly. Can anyone advise please?

Comments

• Ignore the score - it's not a factor used in lending - any "change" is purely to get you logging in.

Have you moved house or just applied for a re-mortgage at the same address?

Request your free statutory report directly from Experian to see what shows on there.
  • loonywitch
    loonywitch Posts: 238 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Yup. Change of addresses to existing accounts were made back in March. New mortgage was obviously done at the same time and I took a credit card out in June. None are showing

I’m not concerned about the score but generally when it says a change in score, something could have happened on my file hence me checking but nothing shows on the credit club and it has all shown previously which has lead me to ask if there’s a problem? Is it known to do this or is it specific to me?
  • Sometimes the CRA's take a while to update addresses.

As above, request a statutory report from Experian directly and see if the accounts show on there.

It could just be that the Credit Club takes time to update, given that it is a monthly snapshot.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure