Parcelhero - do not use

Options
Im so angry I feel that I have to share our story -

For the last few years we've used a courrier company called ParcelHero - we've never had any issues,

A month ago they collected a parcel from us to go abroad - the tracking shows it was collected - they've now said that it's been lost - they cant find it and they wont refund us!

Im so angry! How can do they do this?

My sister in law is a journalist and is including it in a forthcoming article about consumer rights horror stories. I just want everyone to know to avoid them!

Comments

• custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    IRWVFlower wrote: »
    Im so angry I feel that I have to share our story -

For the last few years we've used a courrier company called ParcelHero - we've never had any issues,

A month ago they collected a parcel from us to go abroad - the tracking shows it was collected - they've now said that it's been lost - they cant find it and they wont refund us!

Im so angry! How can do they do this?

My sister in law is a journalist and is including it in a forthcoming article about consumer rights horror stories. I just want everyone to know to avoid them!

you think one post on one lost parcel will do it?
    You have used this company for years without issue.
    did you read posts from others with problems and then think,oh I must stop using them?

FYI,you didnt use a courier company. You used a courier reseller
  • shaun_from_Africa
    Options
    IRWVFlower wrote: »

What was their reason for not paying out?
    Was it because the item concerned was one that was excluded from their cover for loss or damage? or was it because you didn't take out insurance to cover it for the full value of the item?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure