New Post Advanced Search

I won a £300 uk break!

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in I won! I won! I won!
20 replies 741 views
janetthefirst25janetthefirst25 Forumite
19 posts
First Anniversary
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in I won! I won! I won!
I started entering all the daily magazine competitions earlier this year, did them loads for a month or two, then forgot. So I was very surprised to get an email saying I’d won the first prize in a competition. I have since received the voucher, and have worked out that by going for a 3 night break out of school holidays, I can get a trip for just under £300 for the whole family (although as it has to be term time I think we’ll take the dog and some friends). I can’t see my name on the magazines winners list, or that competition at all, but I know it was a genuine competition as I have an email announcing it from during the time I was entering. Just hoping the company doesn’t go bust in the mean time as it’s valid till July 2020, so we will go in May next year I think, and will keep fingers crossed for nice weather! :j I can’t really thank anyone except the people who listed all the magazine web addresses, but hopefully this will encourage other newbies to keep trying. I am now back at it every day! :wave:

Replies