Welcome Finance PPI.....Aaaaarrrrrhhh!!

Options

Comments

• littlemisspink
    Options
    Wow Carli, that was quick! I got the same letter few weeks ago and sent the forms back last week. How long did it take for them to be in touch then? Ive had 3 loans with them, will they check all the old accounts to see which had PPI? To be honest, I didnt realise I had it on any until they wrote to me! I have never done this before lol
  • CarliJ
    CarliJ Posts: 112 Forumite
    Options
    Wow Carli, that was quick! I got the same letter few weeks ago and sent the forms back last week. How long did it take for them to be in touch then? Ive had 3 loans with them, will they check all the old accounts to see which had PPI? To be honest, I didnt realise I had it on any until they wrote to me! I have never done this before lol
    I'd say its been 3 weeks since i sent my form back, and the letter was recieved Monday this week. They do everything for you, so Im sure all loans are checked out for you. I had never done it before, but just filling out the form and this happens is brilliant! Let us know what happens :D x
    To quote my English Teacher:

Your life is like a path of driven snow, be careful how you tread for every mark will show.....
  • littlemisspink
    Options
    Woo fingers crossed then! Thanks for you reply Carli :) Will let you know how get on!
  • leedspete_2
    Options
    i got in touch with welcome and they said that i have already had my compensation but dont remember anything being refunded to me or my loan.anything i can do about this
  • CarliJ
    CarliJ Posts: 112 Forumite
    Options
    leedspete wrote: »
    i got in touch with welcome and they said that i have already had my compensation but dont remember anything being refunded to me or my loan.anything i can do about this
    Ask them for a statment of your account. then you can see whats happening. x
    To quote my English Teacher:

Your life is like a path of driven snow, be careful how you tread for every mark will show.....
  • leedspete_2
    Options
    even if i have finshed loan and paid it off.can i still get a statement of account
  • Apples2
    Apples2 Posts: 6,442 Forumite
    Options
    Yes, even after it has been paid off.
    If the loan was over 6years ago you might struggle but if it is recent go for it.
  • cerica72
    Options
    Hi All

Welcome Finance contacted me late last year and informed me that I may have been mis-sold PPI, and enclosed a form for me to complete, so I completed it and sent it back and received a response with 28 days and was told I had no PPI on any of my loans with them.

However, as its now come to light that they are in default as from March this year I was just wondering if it would be worth it to make a claim against them again??

Any advice at all??
  • Apples2
    Apples2 Posts: 6,442 Forumite
    Options
    You want to claim mis selling of ppi on loans which had no ppi?
  • Hanky_Panky
    Options
    cerica72 wrote: »
    Hi All

Welcome Finance contacted me late last year and informed me that I may have been mis-sold PPI, and enclosed a form for me to complete, so I completed it and sent it back and received a response with 28 days and was told I had no PPI on any of my loans with them.

However, as its now come to light that they are in default as from March this year I was just wondering if it would be worth it to make a claim against them again??

Any advice at all??

Classic !!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family