We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Credit Rating
NewbieMoneySaver**
Posts: 400 Forumite
in Credit cards
Good morning everyone,
I have a question.
I did a credit check on money super market last night for a credit card for somone in my family.
They came out as excellant and I applied for a 15month 0% card.
Would it have been better to just get the 6Month 0% with a Zero % balance transfer cost?
I feel stupid now its done and its too late.
:beer:
I have a question.
I did a credit check on money super market last night for a credit card for somone in my family.
They came out as excellant and I applied for a 15month 0% card.
Would it have been better to just get the 6Month 0% with a Zero % balance transfer cost?
I feel stupid now its done and its too late.
:beer:
:oCurrent Debt £38,000:o
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards