Double camping stove

Hi,

Im looking for a double gas stove for our camping trips. I remember seeing a nice one about 5 years ago, they would regularly come on offer and seemed fairly common however im only seeing the thin metal boxy type ones at the moment. The where very rounded edges, more like an electric hob and blue in colour, possible made by coleman (although theyre typically green). Anyway, ideally id like that one but my googlefu is returning little.

So failing the one i want, which i cant explain or find, any recommendations for a double gas stove. Got to be gas as we dont always stay with hook up. Ideally want something with a larger refillable (swappable) canister but not talking a 13kg jobbie, even a 5kg might be on the big size but want somethign bigger/more cost effective than the coleman type.

We normally take the basic canister type ones but thinking of an upgrade for safety, reliability and space saving reasons. I do appreciate they are budget friendly.

Any help or ideas gratefully received.

Comments

• Inner_Zone
    Inner_Zone Posts: 2,853 Forumite
    Camping Gaz now owned by Coleman or Coleman themselves, though there current range is very reduced to what is was. Gas canisters from 450g to 5Kg with suitable regulators and hoses.
  • Cash-Cows
    Cash-Cows Posts: 413 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I take it that the several doubles at go outdoors are not what you want?

We use 2 x single canister burners. Cheaper anyway than buying a double.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure