We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Insurance

cullet
cullet Posts: 129
Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Combo Breaker
Forumite
I am employed as a driver ferrying care workers between clients.I am paid a wage plus 40p per mile as I use my own car.Do I need business car insurance ?.Tnx

Comments

  • a.turner
    a.turner Posts: 655
    500 Posts
    Forumite
    cullet wrote: »
    I am employed as a driver ferrying care workers between clients.I am paid a wage plus 40p per mile as I use my own car.Do I need business car insurance ?.Tnx

    Absolutely.
  • MovingForwards
    MovingForwards Posts: 17,183
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Yes! It's not much to have it on your policy.
    Mortgage started 2020, aiming to clear 31/12/2029.
  • loskie
    loskie Posts: 1,761
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    Forumite
    of course you do and your employer as in their duty of care to your/their clients should have ensured this before you began this task
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.