Claiming PPI for a deceased partner
I have received a pay out on my half of a PPI claim but am being told by the cooperative bank that as my Husband died with out a Will that i will have to go through probate or pay a lawyer for a letter of indemnity is this right? Other claims have been happy with the presentation of a death cert and Marrage cert.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 340.2K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 448.3K Spending & Discounts
- 232K Work, Benefits & Business
- 603.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.6K Life & Family
- 245.2K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards