Delivery address

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Ebay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales
2 replies 401 views
Mr_SingletonMr_Singleton Forumite
1.9K Posts
✭✭✭
Is there anyway for a buyer to get eBay to display the address an item was sent to? It displays the collection code but not the address.
Thanks.

Replies

• custardycustardy Forumite
    38K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there anyway for a buyer to get eBay to display the address an item was sent to? It displays the collection code but not the address.
    Thanks.

You mean they selected a collection point?
  • soolinsoolin Forumite, Board Guide
    67.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks.

If seller has acted correctly then the PayPal address buyer gave would be the correct address. If a buyer feels it was sent elsewhere then they would need to open a case, phone eBay and express their concern that parcel was not sent to the PayPal address.
    I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    New to Forum? Guide
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Students - apply for uni funding NOW

If you plan to get a place via 'clearing'

MSE News

A guide to council tax bands

Lower your band & save £1,000s

MSE Guides