IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

County Court claim form

Options
14567810»

Comments

• waamo
    waamo Posts: 10,298 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Summons is so 20th century. A single justice procedure notice is the 21st century way. I digress though. The wisest course of action would be to ignore the ppc employee.
  • I'm trying to write in layman's terms
    Key to that might be using the correct terms.

Ironically, plaintiff was a term phased out in favour of Claimant precisely because claimant was thought to be more meaningful/readily understood by the layman.
  • 1505grandad
    Options
    "Ironically, plaintiff was a term phased out in favour of Claimant precisely because claimant was thought to be more meaningful/readily understood by the layman."

As mentioned in post#83
  • luxardo
    Options
    Instead of nitpicking over terminology I invite you to find a single inaccuracy in anything I have stated .. anywhere on this forum.
  • Disgruntled_parker
    Options
    luxardo wrote: »
    Instead of nitpicking over terminology I invite you to find a single inaccuracy in anything I have stated .. anywhere on this forum.

Do you have trouble sleeping or does it genuinely take you 12 or so hours to write your replies? thats twice now you've written on here in the early hours.

You sir have a trouble soul
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport