136 replies 12.3K views

Replies

• London_babyLondon_baby Forumite
    328 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    UUs:

Cotton wool pads - Replaced
    Superdrug detox anti-stress face mask - WMBA, nothing special but cheap and cheerful.
    Jo Malone Red roses sample spray - WNB, the rose scent is too overpowering.

Ins:

Victoria's Secret Soap & Skin Coconut Oil
    Victoria's Secret Honey Blossom hand cream
  • dolly84dolly84 Forumite
    5.4K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have some ins

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation - my current bottle of this is half full so I wanted to get a back up, I wear this for work and find it gives good coverage with a lovely finish and lasts all day. I have a bottle of Max Factor Blur & Nourish which seems to be breaking me out and a tube of Garnier BB cream which I have used a few tubes of before without issue but this one is going very orange after an hour or so.

Barry M Brow Wand - double ended with a waxy triangle shaped pencil and a brow gel, seems really nice and keeps my brows in place all day.

Collection Contour Stick - I got this in the palest shade, it is very cool toned and easy to draw a line of countour then blend with my foundation brush, it also works well in my crease.
    Debt Free and now a saver, conscious consumer, low waste lifestyler

Fashion on the Ration 18/66
  • pinkfluffybabepinkfluffybabe Forumite
    2.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Xmas Saver!
    ✭✭✭✭
    A few INs from Space NK today:

Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel. Second time buying this, really liked it before and getting low on cleanser.
    Living Proof Prime. Hair staple, have been missing it since it ran out.
    Drunk Elephant Baby Bar Travel Duo. For upcoming travel. Reviews are good and its one less liquid to carry.

Samples:
    Caudalie Vinosource Serum
    Emma Hardie Eye Serum
    Caudalie Moisturising Sorbet.
    Not buying unnecessary toiletries 2020 28/91 UU, 0 IN
    Mortgage Free Wannabe 2020 £195.39/£600
  • dolly84dolly84 Forumite
    5.4K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have some ins. The clearance shelf in our little Boots was rammed jammed with goodies yesterday, all were priced at £2 and £1.

Max Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless Foundation - I really love this (athough the Blur & Nourish one breaks me out), it's a different shade to my preferred one but it looks very similar. No big loss if not.

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Asia

Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara x 2

DD got 5 things too and when it all went through the till it turned out they were buy one get one half price - absolute bargain.

Also got an ELF brow gel in Superdrug, it's one of those with fibres in so I will see how I get on with that. I think this is the most amount of ins in over a year.
    Debt Free and now a saver, conscious consumer, low waste lifestyler

Fashion on the Ration 18/66
  • ponypalponypal Forumite
    329 posts
    Third Anniversary 100 Posts Photogenic Debt-free and Proud!
    ✭✭
    dolly84 wrote: »
    Funnily enough I really like this range, the shower gel and body lotion is a HG for me but I also liked the shampoo and conditioner.

Usually I would love a seaweed range, I bet the shower gel is great :)
    Debt Free since December 2017
    #11 3-6 month Emergency Fund - £500.00/£3,000.00
  • edited 9 June 2019 at 9:28AM
    ponypalponypal Forumite
    329 posts
    Third Anniversary 100 Posts Photogenic Debt-free and Proud!
    ✭✭
    edited 9 June 2019 at 9:28AM
    I have 3 IN's: all hotel toiletries freebies
    I also purchased the You've been Mangoed bath oil as a treat from Lush to UU the next day, one of my HG Lush products. I am going to allow this despite my no buy as I was at a conference and really needed a fancy bath to unwind.
    Debt Free since December 2017
    #11 3-6 month Emergency Fund - £500.00/£3,000.00
  • savingfortomorrowsavingfortomorrow Forumite
    865 posts
    Fifth Anniversary 500 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    I hit pan on my urban decay 2 tease. progress.
  • asajjasajj Forumite
    4.9K posts
    1,000 Posts Fifth Anniversary Name Dropper Rampant Recycler
    ✭✭✭✭
    sstevo19 wrote: »
    One cheeky IN today:

Pixi Vitamin-C Tonic 100ml

The Boots store near my work had this on the clearance shelf, I guess there not going to keep the little ones in the store any more. So I got this for £3 instead of £10. I've been interested in this since it came out. I'm excited to try it :)

Would like to hear about this.

I have done some tidying resulting binning some products (5 lipsticks from various brands, 1 mascara from Elizabeth Arden, 1 eyebrow set from Barry M, 1 Clinique compact powder, 1 TBS Honey Bronzer). These were either colours that I don't like or products have been open for a long time and not getting used. I also listed a couple of items on eBay and Vinted. If any of them is sold, that's a plus.
    £2020 in 2020 / £1122.19

• sstevo19sstevo19 Forumite
    1.3K posts
    1,000 Posts Fourth Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭
    asajj I'll keep you posted :)

One UU from last night:

Lush Tea Totaler Skin Cleanser 15g WNBA. This was disappointing. You have to really warm the solid cleansing balm up first before you try and apply it. It also left my skin a bit irritated. I like the idea of them, but it doesn't work for me.
  • VALMVALM Forumite
    4.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nivea Deodorant used up and replaced.

IN yesterday: Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue. Love this. Not much of my current tube left.
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55