Forum Home» Health & Beauty MoneySaving

No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries June 2019 - Page 2

New Post Advanced Search

No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries June 2019

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Health & Beauty MoneySaving
136 replies 12.3K views
2456714

Replies

  • getmyacttogether2016getmyacttogether2016 Forumite
    243 posts
    Fourth Anniversary 100 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭
    1st UU of the month for me, knew it was low but thought I had more than I did.

    Daisy body lotion 75ml

    Have a great day and sun is shining here.

    GMAT
    Lost my way for far too long but now back on board and hoping to lead a more simplistic lifestyle

    Grocery challenge £103.91/£200
    2020 Fashion on the Ration 47/66
    No buying unnecessary toiletries - UU 0/24
  • savingfortomorrowsavingfortomorrow Forumite
    873 posts
    Fifth Anniversary 500 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    First out of the month lancome advanced genifique serum. It was fine, but not rushing out to buy another. Convenient as I have an other in the stash.
  • shed35shed35 Forumite
    194 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    Hi

    My first update of the month

    IN
    Aveeno Gentle Body Baby Wash
    Avon Supreme Oil Shampoo x 2
    Avon Supreme Oil Conditioner x 2
    Avon Sun Care Sensitive Face and Body Cream Sun x 2
    Avon True Nutri Effect Mini-Oil Fused Micellar Water (Trail Size)
    Avon True Nutri Mattifying Day Cream
    Avon Rare Amethyst Eau Du Parfum
    Avon Gold Eau Du Parfum

    UU
    Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation

    Total 114

    Yes, I did go a little crazy with Avon!

    Total 114
  • kadisonkadison Forumite
    3.6K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Xmas Saver!
    ✭✭✭✭
    First out of the month lancome advanced genifique serum. It was fine, but not rushing out to buy another. Convenient as I have an other in the stash.

    Goes to show you doesn't it? This is my HG serum and I hate running out of it, even if I have loads of other serums! :o;):D

    SHED35 - Go as mad as you like, you're helping an Avon rep and as a fellow rep, I wish people would go mad with me!
    No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries 2020
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend
    Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read - Groucho Marx
  • VALMVALM Forumite
    5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    shed35 wrote: »
    Hi

    My first update of the month

    IN
    Aveeno Gentle Body Baby Wash
    Avon Supreme Oil Shampoo x 2
    Avon Supreme Oil Conditioner x 2
    Avon Sun Care Sensitive Face and Body Cream Sun x 2
    Avon True Nutri Effect Mini-Oil Fused Micellar Water (Trail Size)
    Avon True Nutri Mattifying Day Cream
    Avon Rare Amethyst Eau Du Parfum
    Avon Gold Eau Du Parfum

    UU
    Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation

    Total 114

    Yes, I did go a little crazy with Avon!

    Total 114

    There are too many GWP with Avon. Sometimes I’m glad that I don’t have a rep handy anymore.
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

    SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • VALMVALM Forumite
    5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    More INs expected. Emma has also run out of PCMC. Posted on a Wanted List on Facebook and searched for offers. Came across a kit on QVC that contains a 30ml pot plus shampoo, conditioner and cleansing balm all for less than the cost of the PCMC itself £35.00. P&p is on a low offer this month. I ordered 2 kits so got second p&p at half price. Don’t mind using all the items either.
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

    SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • savingfortomorrowsavingfortomorrow Forumite
    873 posts
    Fifth Anniversary 500 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    Valm ... What is PCMC?
  • kadisonkadison Forumite
    3.6K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Xmas Saver!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valm ... What is PCMC?


    Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, HG face cream for many of us!
    No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries 2020
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend
    Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read - Groucho Marx
  • maddiemaymaddiemay Forumite
    4.3K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    VALM wrote: »
    More INs expected. Emma has also run out of PCMC. Posted on a Wanted List on Facebook and searched for offers. Came across a kit on QVC that contains a 30ml pot plus shampoo, conditioner and cleansing balm all for less than the cost of the PCMC itself £35.00. P&p is on a low offer this month. I ordered 2 kits so got second p&p at half price. Don’t mind using all the items either.

    Great deal VAL, I was tempted, but none left without spf, I need and use a separate spf of 40/50 because of medication and also acid toning and gentle retinol products. I have no PCMC left, altho' have lots of other moisturisers for the moment, on my last Elemis night cream too:(
    The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time. (Abraham Lincoln)
  • VALMVALM Forumite
    5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    maddiemay wrote: »
    Great deal VAL, I was tempted, but none left without spf, I need and use a separate spf of 40/50 because of medication and also acid toning and gentle retinol products. I have no PCMC left, altho' have lots of other moisturisers for the moment, on my last Elemis night cream too:(

    I actually prefer the SPF version.
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

    SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
Sign In or Register to comment.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support