Forum Home» Competitions Time» Game Over

E: 30/05 Win A Weekend Away In A Campervan With Quirky Campers

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

E: 30/05 Win A Weekend Away In A Campervan With Quirky Campers

edited 17 May 2019 at 5:47AM in Game Over
2 replies 934 views
Lakshmi7Lakshmi7 Forumite
339.9K posts
Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited 17 May 2019 at 5:47AM in Game Over
The Jewish News

Answer: White (Please thank topsy73 below. :T :T :T)
It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
:A :A :A
Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
the question is.;)

Replies

• topsy73topsy73 Forumite
    768 posts
    Eighth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Ho Hi Ho it's of to comp I go!
  • cazfettcazfett Forumite
    840 posts
    I won, I won, I won!
    Thank you both, just to add the details and terms :)
    Terms and conditions: One winner will receive a three-night off-peak weekend with any Quirky Camper, subject to availability. Prize must be booked and redeemed on or before 31 December, 2019 and excludes bookings made for high season dates from 23 May 2019 until 1 September 2019 inclusive. The campervan will need to be collected and returned to its location as described on the Quirky Campers website. Prize does not include fuel. Winner must be over 18 and drivers must be over 23 years of age and with a full valid UK driving licence; drivers must provide proof of address and provide Quirky Campers with a DVLA check code. Prize will be subject to Quirky Campers’ usual booking conditions, which include providing a cash deposit of £250 to secure against any damage to the vehicle and accepting insurance excess which will range from £750- £2000 depending on the age of the driver(s). The value of the prize is approximately £350. Prize is as stated, not transferable, not refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or exchange in whole or in part for cash. By supplying your email address you agree to receive marketing information from the JN Media Group or any of its affiliates and carefully selected third parties. The promotion excludes employees of Miroma and the promoter, their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the relevant promotion. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request. For full Ts and Cs see jewishnews.co.uk. Closing date: 30 May, 2019