Forum Home » Competitions Time » Game Over

E: 31/05? Win A Complete Range of Natural Insect Repellent Worth Over £130

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

E: 31/05? Win A Complete Range of Natural Insect Repellent Worth Over £130

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Game Over
1 reply 830 views
cazfettcazfett Forumite
840 posts
I won, I won, I won!
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Game Over
Imperfectly Natural
Incognito is a multi award-winning range of all-natural insect repellent products. Using PMD (oil of lemon eucalyptus) as the active ingredient, the three key products are clinically tested to protect against dengue, malaria and Zika-carrying mosquitoes.

Containing no DEET or harmful pesticides, the range is perfect for sensitive skin and suitable for all the family. Additionally, the packaging for key products is sourced from renewable sugarcane; which has a positive carbon footprint and is 100% recyclable.

What sustainable material is used to package the key range of incognito products?

A Old tyres
B Sugarcane
C Recycled plastic

Previous posters of competitions from this site have asked that answers are not posted at the site owner's request...I haven't seen any request on this page or in the terms myself but to be on the safe side I think we should respect that anyway. The answer can be found by following THIS LINK and having a quick read of the prize-provider's site (HINT click on any product and scroll down to the end of description).

:)

Replies

• gdmoneygdmoney Forumite
    281 posts
    Ninth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    Copyright: Users of this website are permitted to share the link to the competition on another website, but the publishing of ‘competition answers’ is expressly forbidden. Entrants who post answers to competitions will be disqualified from all future competitions.