New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

Link to pro forma on ML site

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Reclaim PPI & Other Insurance
5 replies 456 views
ANNE_SEWELLANNE_SEWELL Forumite
2 posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Reclaim PPI & Other Insurance
Hello
I always have trouble trying to find the pro forma for contacting a company with regard to a PPI claim. Is there a simple link on the Martin Lewis website that I go straight to the drop down box and choose a company to enquire to please?

I have tried but cannot find it.

Replies

• zx81zx81 Forumite
    27.7K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just contact them directly through the details on their website.
  • NasqueronNasqueron Forumite
    7.7K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why do you need a pro forma?

You can write or email to any firm if you want to know if you had PPI and make a complaint
    the concept of a United States of Europe is right.” Winston Churchill 1930
    I think that the Government are right to apply to join the European Economic Community...” -Winston Churchill 1961
    “The future of Europe if Britain were to be excluded is black indeed.”[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] - Winston Churchill 1963
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    0 posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always have trouble trying to find the pro forma for contacting a company with regard to a PPI claim. Is there a simple link on the Martin Lewis website that I go straight to the drop down box and choose a company to enquire to please?
    Sounds like you are looking for Resolver and I'm very surprised you cannot find it.
    https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/ppi-loan-insurance/#resolver

As others have said, you can make such enquiries direct to the Bank concerned..
  • Martin Lewis had one on his website and it's annoying me I cannot find the correct link now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    0 posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martin Lewis had one on his website and it's annoying me I cannot find the correct link now.
    This IS the Martin Lewis website?

I've already provided the link in my earlier response to this thread

Go to the link I provided, scroll down and enter the name of the bank...