Forum Home» Competitions Time» Game Over

E: 31/05? comp not live yet - BBC Gardeners' World Live

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

E: 31/05? comp not live yet - BBC Gardeners' World Live

edited 20 May 2019 at 3:31PM in Game Over
6 replies 487 views
garynumanfangarynumanfan Forumite
471 posts
Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
✭✭
edited 20 May 2019 at 3:31PM in Game Over
See replies below..its only open to M & S staff

I found this last week and noticed it had no closing date, i emailed them and they replied saying ....ooopps , theres no closing date because the comp is not live yet , thanks for telling us,keep an eye on the link for when it goes live..

at the moment it says....Closing date midnight xxxxx. A winner will be drawn at random by xxxxxx and notified within 7 working days of the draw.

https://www.bbcgardenersworldlive.com/win-a-vip-show-package-and-meet-and-greet-with-mary-berry

another thing you might not know...if the show follows their previous years` promotion , you can use good food show /gardeners world show , at the venue thats being promoted and other venues in the country, and at other flower shows in the country, summer and winter

They have just asked me how i found the link..as it shouldnt have been findable...i told them i googled win gardeners world tickets

who has added the closing date ????... I DIDNT....who ever it was..is guessing..

Replies