Forum Home» Motoring» Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking

Received a PCN from NCP for not paying to park. - Page 2

New Post Advanced Search

Received a PCN from NCP for not paying to park.

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking
14 replies 585 views
2»

Replies

• Hi,

I couldn't find the one you were referring to, the only posts that came up using the search didn't have any letter templates on them, so I resorted to using that one.

I will contact them and ask them to change my name, didn't realise that it would be an issue.

Kind regards.
  • Le_KirkLe_Kirk Forumite
    10.3K posts
    10,000 Posts Sixth Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niallos wrote: »
    I couldn't find the one you were referring to, the only posts that came up using the search didn't have any letter templates on them, so I resorted to using that one.
    They/it isn't a template, rather advice on the way to deal with a LNC/LBA/LBCCC/LoC.
  • Coupon-mad wrote: »
    Did you actually email a SAR to NCP though? You need to.

And see the other BW Legal threads from last week. I composed an email template to send to BW Legal and it's on several threads.

Sorry, was looking for the template mentioned here. I will have a read and try and come up with something better.

Kind regards
  • Coupon-madCoupon-mad Forumite
    85.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    No, find the one I wrote on 6th May. It's on several BW Legal threads and simply needed you to read the ones from that week.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD