PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.
🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

OS Daily 4th May 2019

Options
2»

Comments

• -taff
    -taff Posts: 14,623 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Afternoon all! Got up earlyish and then played Hearthstone on the computer, read a bit of book, moved the bricks out of my car, took OH glue shopping, dropped him at a friends, went to see some stuff to see if I could use something as a water feature, came home with a small cast iron cattle feeder which will do nicely once shined up with the angle grinder and painted inside, and an old garden fork that looks really vicious and will not likely bend with use.

I am going to make myself a salad tea in a minute, read some more book, measure out and plan the pergola that will happen despite OHs misgivings...Tough boobies, it's going in like it or lump it. Doing this also means we can nury the concrete post in the bottom of the stone planter bed I'll be doing [ first time for everything, I'll be laying blocks]

Good to hear your mam is perkiness personified Gers..snoozer, yep, same kind of thing when I was having it, feel rubbish week 1 not so bad week 2, almost human week 3...He's doing well though hopefully you are less worried than you were, you do tend to become a bit blase about it after a while...Jackie, slow down missus! nanny, I've got nothing, just enjoy yourself :) TA, you sound like you look like a shocked hedgehog :) AOD, good plan. Hey Holly, hope you're enjoying some sun...get that Vitamin D on the go!
    Wotcha missings!
    Smashing Saturday!
    Shampoo? No thanks, I'll have real poo...
  • Hard_Up_Hester
    Hard_Up_Hester Posts: 4,656 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Afternoon all.

Thanks for the thread snoozer and hugs to all those in need.

We've visited the dog rescue twice today to spend time with the dog we want to bring home. Hopefully he'll be with us by next weekend.

Have a good day everyone.
    Hugs Hester
    Chin up, Titus out.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business