2»

Comments

• YorkshireBoy
    YorkshireBoy Posts: 31,541 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 2 March 2020 at 7:44PM
    Options
    Poor_Leno said:
    Didn't want to start a new thread about this but have Halifax finally given the chop they used to pay as a reward to customers for having  its current account ? It used to be £5, then dropped to £3 and last few months I see it dropped again to £2, though I see they payment has stopped, or so it seems at least, and I have always maintained the account as per minimum reqs.

Has anyone else noticed this or just me ?

If you're saying you haven't received the £2 for last month, it's not due until close of business today...just as its always been paid, end of first working day of the month.
  • Poor_Leno
    Poor_Leno Posts: 165 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited 2 March 2020 at 7:48PM
    Options
    I didn't get it in February either. Mind you, my wages went in on the 31st December. Would that be it ?
  • YorkshireBoy
    YorkshireBoy Posts: 31,541 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 2 March 2020 at 7:47PM
    Options
    Poor_Leno said:
    I didn't get it in February either. Mind you, my wages went in on the 31st. Hmm.
    And you paid 2 DDs? And didn't overdraw?
  • Poor_Leno
    Poor_Leno Posts: 165 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Yeah. Though , my wages next went in on 3rd Feb. So, I guess as far as they're concerned I missed a month of paying in. I guess my employer paid ahead of the bank hol, though.every other time we always get paid on the 1st working day.
  • masonic
    masonic Posts: 23,457 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Poor_Leno said:
    Yeah. Though , my wages next went in on 3rd Feb. So, I guess as far as they're concerned I missed a month of paying in. I guess my employer paid ahead of the bank hol, though.every other time we always get paid on the 1st working day.
    Yes, you wouldn't have qualified for January if you received two wage payments during December and the next in February. However, you would have qualified if you'd spotted this fact and bounced your wage payment out and back into the account in January.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure