PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

O/S Daily Saturday 27th April 2019

Options
2»

Comments

• redruby
    redruby Posts: 7,317 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all

I did not get up till 10 :o I was exhausted when I went to bed and slept through OH bringing me a cup of tea and going out of the house It was only when he came back and the door slammed that I woke :rotfl:

Its quite windy here too and very cold this morning, the heating has gone on for a little while, its never on in April but its just too cold !

Got to go shopping today as the cupboards are bare so it will be a biggish shop, I will go with dd and OH can take the dog out.

Don't know what we are having for dinner as I have to buy iy yet.

WM is on with another load to go in after.

Have good days all xx

SO hope all is well xx
  • snoozer
    snoozer Posts: 3,585 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Gers - I know we're an odd bunch at times, but "thieves". I'd hav been cross about the visiting and the clothes as well.

Enjoy Harrogate TA.

Nice to see you posting Hester, I hope you've recovered from whatever happened yesterday.

Nelski, don't work too hard.

Good news about the little on dp1.

We're in London, Laura rang yesterday feeling ill and Brian had gone on a stag do so we came down to look after her. It was a migraine so she's feeling quite a bit better now. We'll take Ziggy for a walk and maybe go too M & S to buy Laura some fruit - she's got a decided partiality for it atm, there are worse things to crave while pregnant.
  • Gintotmelinda
    Gintotmelinda Posts: 1,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Hi all. Still blowing a hoolie here but bright and sunny. The yellow warning for wind lifts by 3pm so I am hoping to put some washing out later.

I am making soup for lunch and John has gone to Bedminster to get his hair cut as the 6 weeks are up tomorrow. DS is giving him a lift down and he will get the bus back

Gers sorry you met some nasty people yesterday and Mum's nightdresses went astray. TA have a nice trip to Harrogate. taff keep on chugging. Holly H you too and roll on some better weather. Nmlc enjoy your holiday.SO hugs. Hi HH just as well you were handy.

Hugs for all who want them and keep warm and safe from Storm Hannah.

Jane
    "It's hard to be a diamond in a rhinestone world"
  • Gers
    Gers Posts: 12,032 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    The sun came out and blew away my grump!

I've been looking at some of the stash of letters from my late brother which DM has kept, some of them are fascinating, especially the very first one he wrote to our parents when he landed in Oz in 1977. Then I phoned my sister-in-law in Queensland for a long chat about the letters. I've scanned them and sent them through to her by WhatsApp.

Now I'm lounging around. A friend had gone to visit DM so I've got a day 'off'.
  • elona
    elona Posts: 11,806 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I unpacked a big approved foods delivery this morning and got everything put away before getting the bus to York to meet a DD. Had not realised how bad the weather was and eventually got home soaked but did manage to get some more veg for tomorrow's lunch.

Just found out this morning that there will be six of us so planning a large cottage pie with loads of veg in it and also on the side as that won't spoil if people are late. Have strawberries and bought low fat cream for dessert and plan to prep some veg tonight to save time in the morning.

Hugs to all
    "This site is addictive!"
    Wooligan 2 squares for smoky - 3 squares for HTA
    Preemie hats - 2.
  • ScarletRibbons
    ScarletRibbons Posts: 2,070 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hope you've had a better day today Gers. Pity you met up with all the nasty people on the same day.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure