Best way to recover money?

I live in supported housing and my appointee pays monthly for my 5th of the house bills which is about £135 a month, it used to be £230 a month and I was paying that for nearly 8 years. It transpires that the company have £6.500 in the shared bills account which I believe that is a 5th of my money. After repeatedly asking my supported living manager how much I have in the shared account she keeps saying not a lot. Which is false as I've seen the bank statement. How can I get them to give me back my money? What rout can I go down?


This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Martin and MSE campaign win

April's 20% energy price guarantee hike postponed

MSE News

Childcare budget boost

More support for children from nine months and those on Universal Credit

MSE News

Energy Price Guarantee calculator

How much you'll likely pay from April

MSE Tools