Kelloggs grown ups go free voucher

Options
I have 3 kellogg's grown ups go free vouchers which I'm going to use in blackpool at the end of july but when is the best time to book. I was going to book straight away but if it was sunny on them days I could be doing something else.

Comments

• Jackson7148
    Options
    burtons wrote: »
    I have 3 kellogg's grown ups go free vouchers which I'm going to use in blackpool at the end of july but when is the best time to book. I was going to book straight away but if it was sunny on them days I could be doing something else.

I would wait until the end of June to book. Have a look on the Accuweather website at that time and see if you can gauge when will be the best days to go.
    I always find the ideal days for theme parks are dry days but not too sunny.
    Hope this helps! :rotfl:
  • essex_boy
    essex_boy Posts: 2,213 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    If you're choosing the dates by British weather why not take the vouchers with you on the date of your choosing
  • burtons
    burtons Posts: 724 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    essex_boy wrote: »
    If you're choosing the dates by British weather why not take the vouchers with you on the date of your choosing
    I was thinking of taking the vouchers with me and booking when I checked the weather but do they only allow a certain amount of people to book on certain days?. With the scottish sun vouchers most of the dates I wanted to visit was blocked.
  • essex_boy
    essex_boy Posts: 2,213 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    burtons wrote: »
    I was thinking of taking the vouchers with me and booking when I checked the weather but do they only allow a certain amount of people to book on certain days?. With the scottish sun vouchers most of the dates I wanted to visit was blocked.

I've never experienced that, it doesn't say anything about that in the terms and conditions
    When we went to London Sea Life Center they did give entry times out to stop it being overcrowded
    Long as you've got one voucher per adult/child it should be fine
  • mybb
    mybb Posts: 314 Forumite
    Options
    bumping this... does anyone have any spare codes for me please? :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts