House move

Hi just a quick question.
I am on ESA support group with sdp.
Have pip standard both parts.
I am moving house 25th March,i realise i need to let ESA and PJP know my new address,but am i going to be able to stay on ESA and pip,and move to UC?? Or do i get to stay on my ESA??
Thanks xx
i came into the world with nothing,and guess what? i still have it!!!:p


This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors


  • All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards