New Post Advanced Search

£1 FVF offer is back 8-11 March

3 replies 697 views
soolinsoolin Forumite, Board Guide
66.3K posts
Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
✭✭✭✭✭✭
check your ebay messages as the £1 FVF offer is back on certain accounts (all private accounts?) started yesterday but my offer only came through this morning

as usual check the t and cs carefully.

https://pages.ebay.co.uk/promos/73r78/
I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
New to Forum? Guide

Replies

• mgdavidmgdavid Forumite
    6.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    F&L alerted us to this on Wednesday so I was watching out for it - invitation came through on Thursday, never had one so early!
    The questions that get the best answers are the questions that give most detail....
  • challengedavidchallengedavid Forumite
    201 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Hi Soolin, noticed you posted in the offers thread

"Also the changes to BIN offers from 1st April when the only dursation possible will be GTC and with a rolling charge every 30 days"

only only sell BINs on a 30 day listings a couple have best offers on them (when they struggle to sell)
    am i going to be forced to sell on a GTC and not just the 30 days?
  • soolinsoolin Forumite, Board Guide
    66.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Soolin, noticed you posted in the offers thread

"Also the changes to BIN offers from 1st April when the only dursation possible will be GTC and with a rolling charge every 30 days"

only only sell BINs on a 30 day listings a couple have best offers on them (when they struggle to sell)
    am i going to be forced to sell on a GTC and not just the 30 days?

Unfortunately yes, the announcement and discussion thread is here:

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5970328
    I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    New to Forum? Guide