We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Looking for US dollar saving account in the UK
PingPongSet
Posts: 33 Forumite
I am looking for US dollar saving account available in the UK. I cannot find any information from moneysavingexpert.
Santander has US dollar accounts, but I want to find out if there are others.
Any links to comparison table (pros and cons) would be very much appreciated.
Santander has US dollar accounts, but I want to find out if there are others.
Any links to comparison table (pros and cons) would be very much appreciated.
0
Comments
-
HSBC does, and Barclays might.0
-
I never heard of any that pay any interest...0
-
https://international.lloydsbank.com/products-and-services/saving-accounts/bonus-saver/
0.52% on USD deposits under $100k in the first year, reducing to 0.30%. Slightly better rates if you have more to deposit than that.
Note that this is Isle of Man-based. It's available to UK residents, but it's not a UK-domiciled account and isn't protected by the FSCS.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards