We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Why would you get Investec's 1 yr fixed term deposit when its 95-day notice a/c pays the same?

2»

Comments

  • Kernel_Sanders
    Kernel_Sanders Posts: 3,617 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    edited 8 March 2019 at 3:11AM
    I applied for the notice account a couple of hours ago but there is no instant opening (they could have told people this as I had already transferred some of the funds into the linked account).
    OK so I've just had an email reminder from Investec about the lack of funding. I don't want to cause any additional work by initiating correspondence with a human, so should I just let it lapse and let the computers do what they are programmed to do in such cases?
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.