We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Looking for some advice

Options
I am looking to up our income, finding my partners wages reduced by 600 a month.. I have considered drop-shipping and i am not sure on that.

I am willing to do surveys ect, Willing to work from home. I should say that i am quite good on the pc, i have worked in admin, retail, customer services and i have helped run a few small businesses. I am also a quick learner.

I would be so grateful if anyone has the time to maybe give me a few pointers.
I wouldn't normally ask, but i am not sleeping with worry.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,532 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    MSE has a guide for this, it is a good place to start. This is cunningly hidden in the first thread on this page.

Be wary when you say you are good with a PC - unless you can code, set up networks, maybe do some graphic design etc - then this is not the case (I am a Computing Lecturer). You might be good with Office or Admin software, though.

You will not make up £600 a month through online surveys. But the good news is there are multiple things you can do.
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
    :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.5K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 610K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249.1K Travel & Transport