• nannychriss
    Options
    Thank you mjm :)
  • kiwi07
    kiwi07 Posts: 1,691 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    topaz13 wrote: »
    I do a fair few surveys. I cherry pick the best paying ones and usually clear around £200 a month.

Which surveys company do you use to make £200 a month?:)
  • topaz13
    topaz13 Posts: 158 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    kiwi07 wrote: »
    Which surveys company do you use to make £200 a month?:)

Prolific academic
    panelbase
    populus live
    branded surveys
    YouGov
    Global Testmarket
    Respondent
    Pinecone

Those are the best paying for me, although a lot depends on suitable demographics, so some people might not find that they work so well for them.
    Once I've done the highest paying ones, I sort through any other companies that have emailed invitations and see if they are worth doing or not.
  • Makeandsave
    Makeandsave Posts: 3,791 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I do surveys, I get about £100 min a month which all helps towards phone bills etc.

There is a group on facebook called UK Survey & Reward Sites
    Jan Wins: .
  • kiwi07
    kiwi07 Posts: 1,691 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I do surveys, I get about £100 min a month which all helps towards phone bills etc.

There is a group on facebook called UK Survey & Reward Sites

Thanks for that. Unfortunately, a lot of surveys's companies are paying out in vouchers but not in cash.:(
  • Makeandsave
    Makeandsave Posts: 3,791 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    kiwi07 wrote: »
    Thanks for that. Unfortunately, a lot of surveys's companies are paying out in vouchers but not in cash.:(

I always go for Amazon vouchers and use them for shopping and presents.
    Jan Wins: .
  • booklover500
    Options
    If you haven't already found it, Prolific Academic is a brilliant site. The studies are from university students to help with their coursework, which are really interesting, not at all like normal surveys, and the pay is brilliant.

Thank you so much Topaz. I am on a few survey sites but hadn't heard of this one - it definitely sounds more interesting than the others. I have just signed up!
  • topaz13
    topaz13 Posts: 158 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thank you so much Topaz. I am on a few survey sites but hadn't heard of this one - it definitely sounds more interesting than the others. I have just signed up!

Prolific don't often email invites to studies, so you have to manually check. Studies go very quickly, so the best way is to either have the studies page open in a new tab (when a study pops up a 1 will show on the tab) or set up a page monitor to give a notification when the page changes. I find page monitors a bit hit and miss, so just have the tab open.
  • booklover500
    Options
    Prolific don't often email invites to studies, so you have to manually check. Studies go very quickly, so the best way is to either have the studies page open in a new tab (when a study pops up a 1 will show on the tab) or set up a page monitor to give a notification when the page changes. I find page monitors a bit hit and miss, so just have the tab open.

Thank you very much for the tip I will set it up on my laptop the way you've said.
  • nannychriss
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your help on this thread :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure