Options

Comments

• DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 1 April 2019 at 11:59AM
    Options
    ummayootek wrote: »

What an absolute !!!!!!!!. They have made me use Zeek and now they pretty much telling me to f*** off and deal with problem myself.

Is there really NOTHING we can do ???

No they didn't make you use Zeek, you chose to use Zeek, you could have chosen to transfer monies to your bank account.

Maybe reading this would help but I suspect there's not much you can do.

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/2019/02/zeek-customer-left-out-of-pocket--here-s-what-you-can-do/
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Dawney777 wrote: »
    I was wondering the same - Has anyone managed to get into their Zeek account recently to spend existing gift cards? Seems website now gone and app doesn’t work. Any news from Administrators?

Well if the website is gone you cant get into your account.

I fear there's not much you can do.
  • retro1981
    retro1981 Posts: 42 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    I got a letter from Sainsbury's credit card saying they have credited my account and have asked the merchant to pay them back (which of course, they won't). They said if the merchant challenges the claim, they will be in touch with me. And if all goes well, the refund will remain on my account. So I'm a bit unsure what the final outcome will be!
  • webstercom
    Options
    If someone could make the app available again, then I'd have access to the vouchers, which aren't worth a lot. As it is, the app won't start without a response from Zeek's servers. If there was a way of getting at the codes inside, I'd be able to spend the credit I have left at John Lewis and Pizza Express. As it is, the only winners are the retailers - still, I've not lost a lot of money and it all came from cashback anyway - I do feel for anyone who was using it as a 'savings account'.
  • Muhammadfaiz48
    Options
    Hi there

Quidco issued me zeek gift card And I couldn’t redeemed where should I contact for refund?

Please help me
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi there

Quidco issued me zeek gift card And I couldn’t redeemed where should I contact for refund?

Please help me
    What did Quidco say when you contacted them about this?
  • garibaldi22k
    Options
    I am in a similar position having exchanged my Quidco cashback for GreatBritish Pubcards (GBP) through Zeek.

Here is my email to GBP & their (somewhat useless) response:

Sorry to trouble you again but I previously accessed my GBP ‘cards’ via Zeek (now in receivership).

So, although I have provided my card numbers below & you have kindly confirm the balances, I no longer see them or have access to the PINs.

How do I now get to my ‘cards’, please ?
    Do you have your own app that I can install or is there another way ?

Response:

I’m very sorry to hear you are unable to access your Great British Pub cards via your Zeek account. Unfortunately we are unable to provide access to their portals or issue replacements for the cards as they were issued by Zeek. Please accept my sincere apologies.

Kind regards
    Customer Care

Great British Pub Card

I had a similar response from Quidco.

Can they really all do this ?
    On one hand, GBP confirmed my 'balance' & on the other, they effectively say, sorry it's lost !

Please offer me, some hope.
    thanks

• mattyprice4004
    mattyprice4004 Posts: 7,492 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Unfortunately your money is likely lost - if they're both unwilling to help, you're another creditor of Zeek.
    Sorry I couldn't give you better news.
  • Rainbowgirl84
    Rainbowgirl84 Posts: 1,175 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Neither GBP or Quidco have your money, Zeek does.
  • Abbey1991
    Abbey1991 Posts: 159 Forumite
    Options
    Any thoughts on this from Martin?
    I have an elderly friend with a Zeek balance who said she saw Martin on the telly recommending this company.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure