Advent-ures in the MSE Forum... Our Advent calendar is live, helping you discover a new corner of the community each day. Visit the homepage and scroll down

What's that HAMMER garden tool?(long vertical to wack hammer,ground stone/pebbles?)

edited 31 January 2019 at 12:02AM in In my home (includes DIY) MoneySaving
6 replies 768 views
Danny_GDanny_G Forumite
716 Posts
Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
What is that tool that gardeners use, to compress and press pebbles/stones in a channel /trench in a garden?

It is a vertical pole, with I think a plate at the bottom,
you hold it from the top and you wack down,

The plate Wacks and Hits the stones/pebbles to compress them so that they are tight.

What is the tool called? and where can you get it for at a good price?

and this tool is NOT an Electric tool, but a manual tool
No Unapproved or Personal links in signatures please - FT3


This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Is your local HSBC closing?

114 branches to shut in 2023

MSE News

Advent Competitions

The countdown is on

MSE Forum

Baileys £10 for 1L at Tesco

When you scan your Clubcard

MSE Deals