Precise Mortgages

Options

Comments

• username1062
    Options
    Just wanted to post as I know what it was like when we were waiting for an offer from Precise.

We purchased a new build and have been in since the middle of March. Held a previous property with a mortgage and secured loan for 13 years (no missed payments on any of them). However, some adverse credit (defaults - no CCJs) due to going to uni to retrain in a different career.

Application went into precise 24th January - they came back with a couple of queries (mainly around direct debits and bank statement queries).
    Valuation was undertaken on the 4th Feb (our broker requested that valuation was not undertaken unless they were positive they could lend)
    Offer made on 10th Feb.
    Moved in mid March!

Just sit back and trust your broker. I know it seems like a lifetime waiting, however you’ll get there. As we purchased a new build Precise’s turnaround for answering queries or responding to questions they had asked broker was only 1 day.
  • username1062
    Options
    Offer was issued on 8th Feb not 10th!
  • Kaggs!
    Kaggs! Posts: 118 Forumite
    Options
    Brilliant! Thank you for advice I’m praying that’s the case with us :-)
  • iaink
    iaink Posts: 22 Forumite
    Options
    Iaink,
    Have you heard anything back today?

I chased broker today but they haven’t got any news back from Precise yet.

Advised I should get results of the valuation and/or further queries tomorrow perhaps so I’m hopeful they’ll be satisfied.

At least a busy day keeping me from thinking about it.
  • Kaggs!
    Options
    Fingers crossed for you!
  • iaink
    iaink Posts: 22 Forumite
    Options
    Broker came back to us today to advise that Precise are expecting to have reviewed all of our submitted documents and their valuation by tomorrow.

Assuming all is okay, they should then move to performing final checks before offering!

I'm not holding my breath, but sounds like movement at least. At the same time it could just be another round of questions comes tomorrow.
  • Kaggs!
    Options
    Ohh that sounds promising
  • jid134
    jid134 Posts: 52 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Precise gave me and my mrs a no.
    Due to my unpaid leave that ryanair force on its crew it dropped my avg income right down..

2 months on my broker is starting the ball off again after speaking to a underwriter that comes in the office every week who works for bluestone mortgages..

How did you get on Kaggs!
  • Kaggs!
    Options
    Aww no that’s a shame! We got the offer a few weeks ago thankgod! Was so stressful, fingers crossed you get yours soon
  • angel_rainbow
    Options
    Hi. Im also waiting on an offer from Precise. We are using H2B on a new build to escape renting. Our landlord keeps selling and it’s unsettling for our autistic daughter every time.
    It will be three weeks tomorrow since we applied. They did come back wanting more info/clarification...such as why I was being paid DLA and Carers. They said they had some concerns as to affordability.
    I don’t see why as we passed affordability checks to be able to reserve the new build in the first place.
    Valuation all done and ok and solicitors have done the searches. It’s a lot of money down the drain if they refuse. Trying my very best to keep positive....
    Its just all horribly stressful and I feel sick most of the time. I just need to know. One way or another.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback