IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Regarding PCN Admin Centre Parking Fine

Options
13»

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,711 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    It is a good complaint, but you should also add you've already tried an appeal to the scam parking firm and been rejected, despite their refusal to make reasonable adjustments being illegal. And they are sending you unwarranted and distressing debt collector demands, again unlawful under the Equality Act, given your 'protected characteristics'.

Finish by removing this:
    I really appreciate your help with this,

... and saying instead, something like:
    Given that the parking firm do not own the car park, they must have been contracted by a retailer or agent/landowner of the site, and that party is and remains at all times jointly and severally liable for the actions of these rogue agents, including breaches of the Equality Act by the parking firm.

As such, I trust you will step in and cancel this PCN or advise me of the contact details of the contracting party responsible for the parking firm's conduct on site, so that I can escalate this complaint to them to give them the same chance before I involve the EHRC and my MP.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure