Bury Football Club Parking Space Investment

Options
124»

Comments

• Wheres_My_Cashback
    Options
    Old post resurrected by a 'new' poster, there's a surprise. Follows a very familiar pattern !
  • AnotherJoe
    AnotherJoe Posts: 19,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    IMHO too many people here are willing to jump on new posters and accuse them, directly or indirectly of nefarious purposes.

How are, for example other people in the same predicament who discover this forum meant to make posts here? Should they spend six months talking about savings accounts or mortgages before they are allowed to ask a question about this mess?
  • ManAtHome
    ManAtHome Posts: 8,512 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    AnotherJoe wrote: »
    IMHO too many people here are willing to jump on new posters and accuse them, directly or indirectly of nefarious purposes.
    Yes - if you google Bury FC Car Park Investment this thread is in the first few results
  • stephen42
    Options
    That is easy to say. I have done many searches and failed to find any sites like this. That is the reason I contacted a solicitor. However, as has been mentioned going down the legal route is akin to throwing good money after bad.
  • schmo
    schmo Posts: 13 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    stephen42 wrote: »
    I have been looking for investors who are in the same position. Initially I did contact a solicitor but it is an expensive process for an individual. While I continue to get updates from the solicitor the prognosis ois not good. This looks like a ponzi scheme that has finally come crashing down. There was a glimmer of hope that perhaps Bury Fc might wish to repurchase the spaces, but since the new owner is already trying to sell out that seems unlikely now. Everything appears to be on hold until the administrators complete their role. I think our only hope is for some developer to come along who wants to develop the whole site.
    stephen42 wrote: »
    Have you had any feedback regarding forming a group of investors in the same predicament?
    For reasons of confidentiality the solicitor I contacted would not elaborate on whether he was acting for anyone else all the while charging signficant sums for correspondence.

Hi, I haven't had any luck getting people together unfortunately. Any thoughts on next steps? There was a guy who came on here a while ago saying there was a WhatsApp group but he didn't give the contact number for it. I guess there are quite a few people whom if we pulled together could help share the lawyer fees?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure