Debt Free 2019 YouTube Challenge

Hi all!

Hope this is allowed here. I've started my own Youtube channel with the aim of getting rid of all of my outstanding debts within the year.

Luckily, I don't have huge bank loans, credit cards debts etc but I still have a few grand that I'd be able to sleep easier knowing was cleared.

I've used eBay and Etsy on-and-off for about 10 years but this year I'm going to spend a great deal more time with making money online.

I've watched other people on YouTube and found a lot either are trying to sell you their online courses, sign you up to internet marketing affiliation, vastly exaggerating their online income etc. So with my channel, I want to try out various methods of making money online but shown with complete transparency.

If anyone may be interested in following my journey, I can be found on Youtube under 'Si Buglass DebtFree2019'

I'd love for people to get involved too. Also, if anyone has any suggestions for video topics on the channel that'd be great!

Thanks,
Si

Comments

• datlex
    datlex Posts: 2,237
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Might be good to call it clear our debt or my debt.
    Paid off the last of my unsecured debts in 2016. Then saved up and bought a property. Current aim is to pay off my mortgage as early as possible. Currently over paying every month. Mortgage due to be paid off in 2036 hoping to get it paid off much earlier. Set up my own bespoke spreadsheet to manage my money.
  • datlex wrote: »
    Might be good to call it clear our debt or my debt.
    Yeah I was thinking I might need some kind of snappier title. Thanks!
  • I'd be interested in passive incomesoh and drop shipping.
    # 36 1p challenge 2024 - £163.21

#13 POYD by Christmas 24  £975/£8138

February Grocery Challenge  /300
  • A_Random_Man
    A_Random_Man Posts: 1,144
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    I'll definitely have a look into this

EF - £1025/£2000 (51.25%)
    Debt Remaining: £0.00 - Debt Free
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors